2021 Elk Hunt of a Lifetime
2021 Elk Hunt of a Lifetime Rules
Sportsmans Warehouse Elk Hunt of a Lifetime Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Sportsmans Warehouse Elk Hunt of a Lifetime Sweepstakes (the Promotion) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Florida, Rhode Island, and Puerto Rico) (the "Territory"), located in the Territory at the time of entry, who are 21 years of age and older and who are legally eligible to own and possess a firearm. Sportmans Warehouse (Sponsor), SweepstakesPros ( Promotion Administrator ) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, Promotion Parties), and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on April 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2021 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to https://registration.sportsmans.com (Website). Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required fields and submit to enter (an Online Entry) to receive one (1) entry in the Promotion. Entrants must complete all required information. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator.
4. Prize Drawing: On or about August 7, 2021, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period. Participants need not be present at Sponsors retail location to win.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) & Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize: An Elk Hunt which includes:
- A guided elk hunt (the Hunt) for one (1) person on private property located in Salt Lake City, UT from 10/4/2021 through 10/9/2021; Round-trip coach air transportation for the winner between Salt Lake City, UT and major airport in U.S. nearest the winners home; 6-days/5-nights ranch accommodations (nights of 10/42021 - 10/8/2021); and one (1) car rental in Utah (ARV $18,065.00);
- One (1) Christensen Arms Ridgeline Rifle (ARV $1,999.99);
- One (1) Vortex Rifle Scope, One (1) Binoculars and One (1) Spotting Scope ($3,000.00);
- One (1) Killik K2 Camo System ($500.00);
- One (1) Danner Pronghorn Boots ($249.99);
- One (1) Alps Outdoors Pack (455.00);
- One (1) Schenk Knife (200.00);
- One (1) Hornady Ammo ($180.00); and
- One (1) Lost Creek Cooler ($349.99).
All characteristics and features of the prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsors sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption, sale or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsors sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with an equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Any difference between the actual value of any prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Promotion Administrators discretion, prize(s) that are not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules may not be awarded.
The prizes will be sent to the nearest Sponsor store location. Alternate locations may be selected by the Sponsor. Winners must pick up or otherwise arrange for transport of the Prize from the Sponsors designated store location within fourteen (14) days of being notified and validated that he/she is the winner. Winners are responsible for all other transport, pick-up and/or other delivery costs.
Transfer of Firearm: Transfer of any prize falling under the legal definition of a firearm, shall be conducted through one of Sponsors stores which is a federally licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer. All firearms transfers will be conducted in strict compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. If, at any time prior to fulfillment of the prize, the winner is unable, unwilling, or barred from obtaining or using a firearm for any reason, or if winner lives in a location where sale or possession of the prize [or portion thereof] is prohibited by federal, state, or local law, winner will be declared ineligible by the Promotion Administrator and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to choose an alternate prize winner via random selection from among the remaining eligible entries.
By accepting a firearms prize, winner acknowledges that he/she is not legally prohibited from owning or taking possession of a firearm. Winner must comply with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations, and complete all required paperwork, along with all liability waivers prior to prize fulfillment. PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THE GRAND PRIZE ARE PROVIDED BY THE RELEASED PARTIES AS IS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, GIVEN BY THE RELEASED PARTIES.
6. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
7. Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
8. Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within ten (10) days of contact The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
9. Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) any human, or other error, which may occur in the promotion or administration of this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. 10. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. Thereafter, Sponsor reserves the right to accept no further entries and award no further prizes.
11. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
14. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Promotion Administrator is prohibited. Copr. 2021 Promotion Administrator.
15. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
16. Winners List: To view the winners list for this Promotion, please visit https://www.sportsmans.com/. The winners list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
17. Third Party Rights: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.
18. Sponsor: Sportsman's Warehouse, Inc. 1475 West 9000 South West Jordan, UT 84088.
19. Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by Sportsman's Warehouse, Inc. 1475 West 9000 South West Jordan, UT 84088.
The "2021 Elk Hunt of a Lifetime" has expired.
We will announce the winner(s) shortly. Thank you to all that entered.